Modesto Neighborhoods, Inc., a 501 (c) (3) charitable organization
Click here for a Modesto Neighborhoods, Inc Brochure
One of our main focuses is to get to know your neighbor.
- Print the Neighborhood Block Map below (Click for English or Spanish) and start filling in each of your neighbors’ names who live around you. Place it on your refrigerator or someplace you see it regularly.
- On the reverse side read many Practical Ways to Know Your Neighbors. Knowing your neighbor builds community.
Modesto Neighborhoods, Building Communities Together
- Our Goals and Objectives are:
- Promoting a healthy quality of life to all who live/work in our communities.
- Empowering all who want to be involved to learn and work together.
- Assisting neighbors and neighborhoods to meet their goals.
- Creating connected communities to build trust and safety.
- Equipping our communities with tools/skills needed to be successful.
We work in collaborative partnerships with the Modesto Police Department, Stanislaus County Sheriff’s Department, Modesto Fire Department, City of Modesto and Stanislaus County Elected Officials and Staff, and other like-minded community groups. We offer resources and coaching to interested neighbors to form their own neighborhood groups.
MAILING ADDRESS: Modesto Neighborhoods, Inc. c/o chgstructural, 920 13th Street, Suite 1, Modesto, CA 95354
Click here to donate and support Modesto Neighborhoods’ Efforts
Where: Either Zoom/in-person at Crosspoint Church.
Day/Time: 2023 Board Meetings, Third Tuesdays of the month – 2:00 — 3:30pm
Below are the neighborhoods that are a part of MODESTO NEIGHBORHOODS, INC.
Beyer/Sylvan @ The Lakes Community
College Area Neighborhood Alliance (CANA)
DelWood Neighborhood Alliance
Boundaries: Tully/Briggsmore/9th Street
John Muir Park Community Partnership
La Loma Neighborhood
Boundaries: S. of Scenic Dr., N. of Yosemite Dr., W. of El Vista, and E. of the River
Modesto Outdoor Recreation Alliance
Modesto Bike Park is part of Modesto Outdoor Recreation Alliance and also
High School Mountain Bike Race Team
Facebook – Modesto Bike Park
Neighbors of Lakewood (NeLa)
Boundaries: Lakewood, Scenic, Orangeburg, Sonoma
Northwest Modesto Neighborhood Alliance
Orchard Park Neighborhood Alliance (Inactive)
West Modesto People of Action Council – New
Boundaries: Hwy 99/Maze/Pauline/Tuolumne River
Woodland West Community Neighborhood
Boundaries: Carpenter to Morse/Blue Gum to Kansas
You may contact us by email: email@example.com
Board of Directors (volunteer neighborhood residents): Brad Hawn (President), Darin Jesberg, Twainhart Hill (Secretary), Tom Myers, Vicki Morales, Cindy Marks, Ron Deloach, Kathy Munoz (Treasurer), Paul Medlin, Harrison Power, John Brasil
I’m interested in starting a neighborhood community development team for 8th n 7th street is there already one for this area
Hello, Maria! Thanks so much for contacting us. We apologize for just now seeing and approving your comment. A quicker way to contact us is at ModestoNeighborhoods@gmail.com so that we can follow up with you in a less public format. If you could email us, we look forward to talking with you! – MNI